Why do I write reviews?
There are three reasons
– To give feedback and have your voice heard
– To help others make informed decisions
– To improve services.
How do I write reviews?
Here are three simple questions. Answer them and you’ll have a great review.
– What’s something that you liked and hope will stay the same?
– What’s something that you didn’t like and hope will change?
– What’s something that you liked but would like more of?
There are a few things to keep in mind:
– Be clear
– Be detailed
– Use an example
– Make a suggestion
How many stars should I give?
5 stars means you loved it
3 stars means it was good, but could be better
1 star means you didn’t like it
What if I get it wrong?
Don’t worry about it! We look at all the reviews before they go up. If it’s not quite right we will contact you and help you fix it up. You can find out more about this here
I’m ready to write a review now!
Great – just click here to begin.